We all want to show our love and support for Collin Nemet and his family.
The outpouring of prayer and love has sustained them and given them a clear and constant reminder of the blessings and strength of God in their lives and in this battle with cancer. Collin’s goodness, and the faith and love of his parents and family, have inspired us all.
There are some ways we can all continue to show our love and support:
• PRAY. Please remember to pray for Collin, his family, and those helping to give him the best of medical care.
• HUG. Hug your own children and grandchildren every day. Appreciate the gift of family and all of your family members every day.
• CELEBRATE COLLIN! Plan on joining for the Biggest, BEST 10th Birthday Party ever!! It is on Saturday, April 27, 2019 from 5:30-8:30pm at Saint Ambrose. Nancy Monnin and Lisa Homady are leading the planning team. If you want to help them create a great celebration, please send an email to LHomady@StAmbrose.us.
We’ll need many hands and a lot of help to make this day a wonderful and huge memory for Collin! Please see the sign-up link below, and sign up wherever you can help!! And, please spread the word to anyone you know that wants to be part of this great day celebrating Collin!
• T-SHIRTS: If anyone would like to purchase one of the #Collin’sCrew orange t-shirts, Michelle Dietrich is taking additional orders. You can contact her directly (call or text) at 216-272-6570 with quantity needed and sizes (Youth and Adult Sizes). T-shirts are $10.00 each and all proceeds go directly to the Nemet family.
• SUPPLEMENTAL CARE. As Kim has shared in her daily blog, the treatment for Collin has now focused on palliative care. They would like to supplement this care with some proven holistic care. This care (Keto Diet, Oxygen Treatment, Vitamin regimen, etc) is not covered by their insurance. We are hoping to raise $5,000 to help offset the expense of these efforts. Again, donations can be made to Saint Ambrose Parish.
• MEALS: Sign up link for the meal train has some openings if you’d like to sign up – www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c4aabac23abff2-nemet1
One of our favorite songs simply refrains, “I will be Strength for the Journey.” It is God’s promise to us and it is the best gift we can offer to Collin and the Nemets. We can surround them with our prayer and remind them over and again that the Lord will be their help and strength on this journey.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact frbob@StAmbrose.us or lhomady@StAmbrose.us.