Join us for the weekend where you will find comfort in God as our foundation.
Our weekend will be filled with a variety of activities, worship, discussion, quiet reflection, Christian service, team-building activities, fellowship and more. Take the time to strengthen your relationship with God. Camp Damascus is a beautiful, quiet and serene place only 1 ½ hours away from Saint Ambrose Parish. The Lakeside Cabins are a perfect place to have our “Cozy Cabin Retreat.”
Numerous activities will center us on God as our foundation. We will have various sessions, including Mass and Adoration. Take a hike or canoe ride around the beautiful lake, curl up in your cabin with a good book, or sit on the porch overlooking the water with a few friends and a cup of coffee.
WHEN: September 24 – 26, 2021: Friday, 5:00 pm – Sunday, 11:00 am
WHERE: Camp Damascus in Centerburg, Ohio.
- 2-night lodging in the cozy lakeside cabins, real beds with mattresses are provided, along with heat, air-conditioning, and indoor bathrooms and showers. Each suite accommodates up to 4.
- All meals included, starting with dinner on Friday evening to breakfast on Sunday morning. Also includes a wine and cheese welcome reception, an dessert social, and a s’mores bon-fire.
- All activities and sessions, including the participant’s retreat guide and kit, and an additional Team-Building session led by Camp Damascus staff.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES AT ADDITIONAL COST INCLUDE:
- High-Ropes Activity led by Camp Damascus leader (focusing on team work and strengthening our trust in God) – $25 per person
- Canoeing (lifeguards provided) – $15 per person
Below are a number of document that include additional details and the required forms to download, print, and submit to Jane Baldwin by September 3, 2021:
Cozy Cabin Women’s Retreat Registration Form (required)