Faithful After Fifty
This fun, uplifting and faithful group invites you to be a part of the fun we’re having! This is a group of people over 50 who want to connect with others in the parish, socialize, volunteer and have a good time. We have a variety of events, from play dates with Grandchildren, to bus trips, themed dinners and more.
Some of our events coincide with our Senior group as well. We welcome you to join us!
FAF 5k Spring Event
Beginning on January 15th, we will work towards a 5k run/walk. This is a competition with yourself. Set your own goal to accomplish. Some goals may include competing for your best 5k time, traveling the entire distance without stopping, walking/running your first 5k, or simply traveling the distance any way you are able.
Each month, we will meet for an optional distance/fitness activity:
- January 15 – Time to start prepping! Complete the 5k Exercise Chart to get your baseline. Be sure to record your results.
- February 19 – Get your steps in around the Cleveland Museum of Art.
- March 24 – Mid-point check up!
- April 23 – Hike the trails together at Hinckley Reservation.
- May 21 – Race Day!! The 5k will take place at Brunswick Lake at 10am.
Support each other by recording your physical activity on the FAF 5k Facebook Event page. Post under the “discussion” tab to share what you did each week!
Watch recordings from recent virtual events we’ve held!