Have you ever asked yourself “What does God want me to do with my life?” If you have, the Living Your Strengths program may help you answer that question. It is a faith based journey, based on scientific research, to identify and strengthen your God given talents and to develop the potential hidden deep within you.
-Norman Vincent Peale
Fulfill Your God-Given Destiny!
“LYS has enabled me to see things in a whole new light, from how I can best use my strengths to meet new challenges, to recognizing and encouraging others to develop their own relative strengths. My LYS experience helped me tremendously during a period of professional upheaval. The time I spent with my classmates and Father Bob was instrumental in showing me how to integrate and utilize my strengths personally, professionally, and spiritually. My husband is excited to sign up for the next session so that we can continue the LYS journey together.”
When you discover your talents, you begin to discover your calling. When you develop your talents into strengths and apply those strengths, you fulfill your calling.
To build your strengths + identify your talents + add knowledge = skills to serve God.
What Will You Learn?
• To identify your five key strengths
• To recognize the value of your strengths
• To use your talents for personal growth & service to others
• To develop strength based community
• Understand and appreciate other strengths
• Improve your relationship with others
Frequently Asked Questions
• How does Gallup uses the science of the Clifton StrengthsFinder in a faith context? Is there a Faith Version of the StrengthsFinder Assessment?
• What is the connection between Faith and Strengths or Spiritual Gifts and Strengths?
• How do Strengths lead to engagement or spiritual commitment?
• Testimony from a pastor -How do Strengths Lead to Spiritual Formation?
• I read about St. Gerard Majella in Growing an Engaged Church – What is the latest update?
Want More Information?
Contact Carol Maline 330.460.7336 or email@example.com