AN INCREDIBLE GIFT
“The 12 Days of Christmas” is a special ministry here at Saint Ambrose. Quite simply, we adopt almost 80 families that are in need of a little extra of God’s love, care and kindness this season. For the 12 days prior to Christmas, we make and drop off little gifts of thoughtfulness and remembrance. Every year this means so much to those who receive the gifts and those who have made the commitment to put their special person “first” during this Christmas season.
12 Reasons to Give for the 12 Days of Christmas!
- Meet new people…make new friends.
- Do good in this Christmas season.
- Give the perfect gift – HOPE to someone who needs some.
- It’s crazy fun.
- It’s the perfect practice in unconditional love….you are simply giving for the sure goodness and joy of giving.
- Our world needs tender care and compassion. You can give that gift.
- Jesus is the reason for the season. He would be involved in the 12 Days of Christmas!
- It’s easy to do.
- Give a great gift to your kids and grandkids – a good example.
- It is better to give than receive (though you will get more out of this than you can imagine).
- What you do for the least…you do for the Lord. It’s giving a gift to the Lord.
- You will never know the good you do for someone who needs some joy this Christmas. That’s really the joy of it.