Interested in 1:1 Career Mentoring?
Email your resume to the Saint Ambrose Employment Ministry at email@example.com with the subject “Request for Career Mentoring.” Within one week, you will be contacted by a member of our ministry to serve as your mentor.
Career Counseling Available
The Saint Ambrose Employment Ministry offers one-on-one career coaching to parishioners and other area residents interested in career changes, whether new to the job market or experienced employees and managers.
We offer personalized career coaching, which is tailored depending on where a candidate is in their search process. For example, we:
- Coach job seekers on leveraging their strengths
- Offer suggestions to improve their resume, personal marketing plan, and social media presence
- Refer them to other services in the parish, such as the Living Your Strengths workshops, Catholic Works of Mercy, and Stephen Ministry
- Conduct practice job interviews
- Help navigate current (i.e., online) job search/application techniques
- Share contacts in our networks who may be able to assist them
- We also post open positions we learn about on the parish’s LinkedIn page.
To find out how the Saint Ambrose Employment Ministry can help you with your job search, contact parishioner Joe Wollet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Postings in Bulletin
If your organization is hiring, let us know. Send a short, 3-4 line ad, to BStec@StAmbrose.us.