Congratulations on your engagement!
We are overjoyed for you as you take this beautiful next step in your relationship. God bless you both during this time of preparation for a lifetime of shared love and joy.
Our parish grounds provide beautiful photo opportunities for your wedding day! From our beautiful church, to the grotto, to our lovely landscaped gazebo area you will be able to take your beautiful and memorable photos of your wedding day with your family and friends.
The Sacrament of Matrimony
Man and woman could wed and through their union produce children without the intervention of the priesthood. But the sacrament of Matrimony is God’s way of blessing a union He has already created and sanctioned. To return to our original analogy “From Womb to Tomb” God, through His sacraments, blesses all the stages of our living and dying. The sacraments are the sign that we can walk with God and that He most certainly walks with us.
- Wedding Guidelines Booklet
- Wedding Guidelines Booklet – Appendix (Photographer/Videographer/Florist/Decorator Parish Policy Sheet)
- Wedding Liturgy Planning Form (Ceremony Only)
- Wedding Liturgy Planning Form (Full Mass) Template
- Wedding Preparation Process Checklist
PLEASE NOTE: NO dates are confirmed until the couple meets with their wedding priest/deacon.
To be married in the Catholic church, one party must be Catholic and have no prior bonds/marriages.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact our Wedding Coordinators
We look forward to helping you plan your Marriage Ceremony at Saint Ambrose!
Fr. Bob Stec, Pastor
BStec@StAmbrose.us | 330.460.7333
Father Bob will help prepare for and celebrate your Sacrament of Holy Matrimony.
Kim Nemet, Couple to Couple Coordinator
KNemet@StAmbrose.us | 330-460-7316
Kim will help you connect with your Couple to Couple Ministering Team for your marriage preparation and schedule weddings and appointments.
Helen Lanzarotta, Wedding Coordinator / Liturgy Planner
HLanzarotta@stambrose.us | 330-460-7343
Helen will help coordinate your wedding rehearsal, select readings and any logistics for your wedding celebration.
Travis Jurgens, Wedding Music Director
TJurgens@StAmbrose.us | 330-460-7337
Travis will help select your music for the wedding liturgy/ceremony.
Barb Yaugher, Administrative Assistant
Barb will help complete your necessary paperwork for your marriage.
ENGAGED COUPLES INFORMATION FORM:
MARRIAGE VALIDATION FORM:
Documents Required – as soon as possible – Prior to Ceremony
- Baptismal Certificates – New copies MUST be obtained by your from Church of Baptism (Original copies cannot be used). Need to call churches and ask that a copy of your Baptism Certificate be mailed directly to St. Ambrose Church c/o Barb Yaugher, 929 Pearl Road, Brunswick, Ohio 44212.
- Validated copy of Marriage License – A notarized copy of the original may be mailed directly to Barb Yaugher or dropped off at Parish Front Office.
Wedding Fair Dates for 2023
Event for Engaged Couples and C2C
Meet our Wedding Team, your Couple2Couple ministers, listen to sample music, instrumentalist, and cantors.
Q&A regarding logistics to help with your wedding planning.