As a community of faith, we are brothers and sisters – one family – in the Lord.
One of the gifts we can give to each other is to hold each other and our special intentions in prayer.
There’s a strength and peace that comes when we pray for one another. If you have a special intention or prayer request, please complete the form below. You can either keep this intention private (only shared among our priests and deacons), or you can share this with the entire community so all our members can keep you, your intention, and/or your loved one in prayer.
Please note, we do not post every request we receive due to the personal nature of certain intentions. This is the ONLY reason your request isn’t listed below (except, of course, if you’ve asked us to keep it private). If you do not see your intention below, don’t worry – we have received it and are praying for you.
– My husband and I have been blessed with our three year old son. For the past two years, we have struggled with infertility while trying to conceive baby number two. If it is part of God’s plan, I pray that he will bless us with another healthy child to raise in the Catholic faith. Amen.
– For my son to return to the Church
– Please let the health issue I am dealing with be minor and go away.
– Please pray for the conversion, protection and salvation of our whole family and also that we may serve our Lord Jesus faithfully in this life with great devotion and love. Thank you.
– Oh Lord God Almighty, please make me the CEO of my own company and grant me financial breakthroughs. Please my Lord Jesus Christ fulfill your financial prophetic promise and miracles for me and I will fulfill mine to you. Also grant me protection and guidance, success and happiness.
– Please pray for my granddaughter, that she may be healthy and safe. Prayers for her to be free from seizures.
– Pray for my son who is scheduled for a brain MRI and a body cat scan due to his stage 4 cancer.
Need some positive news that the cancer is not spreading and the treatments are working.
He wants to go back to work so badly after being off 27 weeks.
– I would like prayer to receive a miracle just for me that will completely work in my favor. I would like prayer that my prayers may be honored and granted by God in Jesus Holy name.
– Please pray for my wife to be healed from whatever is causing her a fever in Jesus name, Amen.
– Please pray for me. I am a little anxious in that soon I will have another MRI of my pancreas. This is a follow up. Please pray that my pancreas is normal and that there is no unhealthy tissue. A previous MRI showed a white mass that should not have been there. Prayers were answered in that an endoscopy of the pancreas showed no abnormal tissue. I am grateful to Jesus and Mary for this good outcome. Now another MRI is to be undergone on January 13. Again, pray that my pancreas is still normal and that I will not have to undergo more tests.
-I pray that my ex significant other gets the help she needs. Also, that God will reconcile us. Finally, that I have the strength to get through this tough time.Please pray to the Lord and Mary that they heal the pain in my hands and arms so that nerve pain, tingling and numbness is gone forever and that I am healed whatever the cause God knows and heal the pain please. I can’t take the pain anymore.
– Please pray for Daniel that he has relief from the pain in his feet so that he can return to work. Pray that he can find a doctor who can treat his condition without surgery.
– Please pray for my father, he is near death. God Bless You
– Please pray for my friend Edward who has passed away and is in purgatory that God would end his stay in purgatory and save and deliver him to heaven. Thank you God bless you.
– For the recovery of Carlos’ drug addiction. Mother Mary pray for Carlos.
– Please pray that God will heal my body so that I do not need surgery from the injuries sustained in a bike crash and that I will obtain a new job soon since mine was downsized at the end of June. Thank you!!
– That me and my team do well in our tournament this weekend.
– Please pray that my husband stays sober, that he remains in good health and converts to Catholicism. Please pray for the health and well-being of my four sons. Also please pray that each day we grow closer in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. For the sake of his sorrowful passion. Amen.
– Please pray for my brother Javier. He has been unemployed for 6 months now. I pray that he finds a job. Also, may he be blessed with good health. Finally, may he come to know Jesus.
– Please pray for my son Ryan who is undergoing the treatment for Autism.
– Please pray for my friend Adriana who has passed and is in purgatory , please pray that God would save and deliver her soul from purgatory and she will go to heaven, thank you God bless.
– Pray for me today I’m having a simple left breast masectomy at 3:30 I pray for healing of my whole body and god watch over the doctor during this procedure thank u blessed mother Mary for my answered prayer
– By the blood of Jesus, Please help me pray and consecrate Luciana’s life to Jesus. I place in the Lord’s hands all the actions that she has done. In the name of Jesus, Blessed be this situation, my Mother and the prayer group.
– Please pray for me that my cooking and baking skills get better from me watching video tutorials. I’m the family chef and baker and i usually bake pretty well but i have been noticing that lately my food and my baked goods have not been coming out so good.
– I’m dealing with a sinful company. Key employees have been controlling, manipulative, deceptive. As a result, I’ve not received services; been battered; falsely accused; gravely mistreated. Pls pray for: God to destroy their schemes and false accusations; key employees removed; God’s full justice on the company. I am needing physical and emotional well-being and care.
– My Jesus please bless my parents Luz & Miguel, cure them from all health problems, and send your Angels to guard them from all evil & keep them safe. Assist them in all needs, personal and financial.
– Please bless our family and help me to find a good job to support our new baby. Please let us prosper and live in goodness together, in his name.
– That my family can find and buy a new home in the next several months.
– Please guide me and help me find a solution for my daughter’s situation. Please keep her and her children safe.
– Please heal my arthritis so I can move and walk again without the severe chronic pain and help me find self-discipline to lose my excess weight.
-Please dear God help me acquire the money needed to protect and heal my family. I know that with your love all things are possible. Please show me what I need to do. Protect me, my family and my animalsfrom all of the negativity attacking us right now. It is affecting our home life, work life and our health.
– I need healing from Multiple Sclerosis. Having numbness in my left leg, possibly new symptom. Prayers please, thank you!
– Healing for my brother and his wife as they face testing for cancer. For my granddaughter who is struggling with life.
For my cousin SR to return to his Catholic faith as he is about to embark on an interfaith marriage. God, please bring him back to the church that nurtured him and give him the courage to continue his rebuild his relationship with you and to incorporate you into his wedding, marriage, and future family.
-Please let us stay in our house and not lose it. Please allow the loan modification to go through. Please allow the letters we are going to get have positive news in them and not negative. Please do not let there be a foreclosure. If there is please help us find a safe place to live.
-I humbly request assistance from the Lord in establishing a romantic relationship with a woman who may be my soulmate. May I have the courage to seek to get to know her better and the guidance as to how to proceed in this situation.
– Please pray that my niece will be set free from drugs and alcohol and that she can live a productive life and serve the Lord.
– O Holy Spirit, I place my mother’s and my bankruptcy into Thy Most Holy Hands so that Thou provide money for us to live. Amen.
– Heal and restore my relationship with my niece. Open up her eyes to the truth. Make her want to sit down and talk. Make her husband accord me the respect that I very much deserve. Turn him into my ally.
– Please make me do well on my upcoming pulmonary function test.
– Please pray for healing of my friend Whitney to cure her lupus.
– Heavenly Father, thank you for all that you have given me and my family. Take care of us and protect us from all evil. Father, be with me today strengthen my faith. Bless us with good health and happiness. Heal my son from all that he is going through in his life and give him courage, strength, guidance, and wisdom to continue his education and job. Help him find a good therapist that he can trust and do well. Release our stress, fears, and worries and help us be at peace, happy, and healthy. I pray that my daughter has a bless pregnancy and a healthy baby. I pray that my husband can get a position that he can enjoy and do well. Heal our mind and bodies! In Jesus Name! Amen
– Please pray for me because I am looking for a job since June and have been unable to find one.
– First let us give the Lord thanks for the abundance of all things.Please pray that the Lord would deliver his people from evil men; That the Lord would preserve his people from violent men, who plan evil things in their heart and stir up wars continually. Pray for world wide repentance that people would turn to God, so that he will forgive their sins. Please pray and intercede without ceasing that God’s will be done in the lives of the world’s leaders and for our leaders to seek God and listen to Him. Pray that they would be surrounded by godly counsel and, that our leadership would personally know God and the salvation found through faith in Jesus Christ alone. That we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. God can turn the hearts of kings. Earnestly pray that the people of America and its leaders will humble themselves and seek the Lords face and turn from their wicked ways. Pray that the Lord would hear from heaven and forgive our countries sins and heal our land. God Bless America Pray that the Lord would grant peace in America, that we may lie down and no one will make us afraid. That the Lord would remove wild beasts from the land, and that the sword will not pass through our country and that President Trump along with our leaders be filled with power, with the Spirit of the Lord, and with justice and might to declare the sins of Gods people. Please pray for revival and that the Lord would pour out his spirit on his servants, throughout the world both men and women. Pray for the peace of Israel. Gods will be done on earth as it is in heaven.In Jesus Name, Amen.
– Please pray that Marilyn Pearson get good news from her biopsy and be completely healed.
– My uncle has just passed away very unexpectedly a couple hours ago. He was young and he left behind a wife, children, grandchildren and siblings. Please pray for his soul and for all family members
– Please pray for our son Chris to get a job. He and his wife and children have been living with us and things are getting very difficult for us all. Thanks and God bless
– Pls. pray for my friend George who is currently dying
– Please pray for my daughter and her children for special favor from God also please pray for me for deliverance from stress and anxiety and for a healthy body. Thank you.
– Please pray for my wife as she recently lost her job of twenty years. It has been over a week now and she is not having any luck finding a new job.
– I am struggling at the moment in regards to my faith. For the past four years, it seems as though we have been through our share of life-changing events. I pray and pray that things will start turning around for us, but for some reason, it seems as though we continue to experience heartache and troubles. I don’t want to feel like this and I need help in overcoming these feelings.
I request your prayers for my husband and his mental challenges. I also request prayers for our family and marriage.
-Father, God Almighty, please grant me success and support, victory and progress, financial breakthroughs and money miracles, guidance and protection, breakthroughs, success and double blessings in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ I pray amen.
-Let my family () be united in peace, joy, happiness and let them join me here especially my darling wife, grant us our requests and hearts desires in Jesus name I pray…pray that my financial prophetic promise from God be fulfilled this this day, this week, this month and this year in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ I pray Amen.
– Miraculous healing of Joseph (14 yrs old)
– I need more jobs to feed and shelter my family
– My ex boyfriend Miguel struggles with finding time to go to mass he understands it is important and knows it is a good thing to do but chooses not to. Please help him and his family make time for God and allow him into their lives and hearts help them accept the invitation to visit his house. Help his new relationship be centered in Christ. Help them remember to pray,follow Gods commandments, and go to mass together.
– Please pray that my husband remains sober and converts. That there is peace in our home. That my husband , my four sons and I remain in good health and united through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for the sake of his sorrowful passion . Amen.
– Heavenly Father, thank you for all that you have given me and my family. Take care of us and protect us from all evil. Father, be with me today and strengthen my faith. Give me some peace in my heart and take this anxiety from me. Heal my son from all that he is going through in his life and give him courage, strength, guidance, and wisdom to continue his education and job. Help him find a therapist that he can trust and do well. Release our stress, fears, and worries and let us be at peace, happy, and healthy. Bless my daughter with her pregnancy and let everything goes alright. Help my husband at work and bless him with a position where he can be happy and do his best. Give us good health and heal our mind and bodies. In Jesus Name! Amen
– Please, God, don’t take my little Valentina away from me. I don’t want to live without her. Please, I beg you to let me see her very soon. Please don’t let her forget about me or stop loving me.
– Please pray for special intentions. Thank you.
-Please pray the agent in charge of my case does her due diligence and that justice is served swiftly. The people perpetrating the abuse and lies need to be stopped. Please pray for my safety as well. Thank you.
– Please pray for 2 1/2 year old Barrett who was recently diagnosed with a rare form of liver cancer. Pray also for the medical professionals treating him and for his family and friends who love him.
– I pray for a clean heart and that I may be able to find peace in my heart. I pray for humility, patience and strength to submit myself wholly to the Will of the Heavenly Father. I pray that I may be finally granted someone to share myself and my life with and that I be granted this as a blessing and in accordance with the Will of God.
– Please God answer my prayers immediately. Thank you and may God Bless everyone.
– Heavenly Father, thank you for all that you have given me and my family. Take care of us and protect us from all evil. Father, be with us today and strengthen our faith. Heal my son from all that he is going through in his life and give him courage, strength, guidance, and wisdom to continue his education and job. Release our stress, fears, and worries and help us be at peace, happy, and healthy. I pray that my son finds a therapist that he can trust and do well. Please help him with his research. Bless my daughter’s pregnancy. Help my husband at work and let him get the position that makes him happy and does his best. Heal my body. In Jesus Name! Amen
-Ask God to give me health, strength and resolution to health problem.
-Please pray for my family and I that we keep the place we are staying at and our financial burdens get better. Pray for my daughter starting Brunswick Middle School as a new student that her year is amazing! Please keep us in your prayers!
-I write you pleading for your intercession on behalf of me & my family.
-I know God is great and he can make anything possible.
-Please pray for healing of my fiancé. August 16 we found out he has colorectal cancer. We still don’t know what’s the next step to do as we are waiting for more tests results.