Bingo Friends & Family
We Miss You!
Friday Night BINGO
The Friendliest Game In Town!
Doors open at 5:00pm, Early Bird Games start at 7:00pm
Don’t miss out on your chance to win not only the Progressive, but over $6,000 in other cash prizes! We also guarantee a minimum payout of $1,000 on our Coverall Game, with a chance to win up to an additional $2,199 if you win on our Bonus Jackpot.
A guaranteed fun evening, free popcorn and coffee, large payouts, fun instant tickets, generous door prizes, and delicious food at a very reasonable price.
We want to hear from you!
- You must have a valid admission ticket with the correct date to receive a door prize or payout.
- You must have the last number called on your winning sheet for a valid bingo.
- Player is responsible for making sure the caller recognizes they have a winning bingo. Make sure to yell bingo loud enough for the caller to hear. Once the bingo is closed by the caller, no other bingos will be accepted. No exceptions.
- We reserve the right to cancel bingo or reduce payouts due to low attendance or unforeseen causes.
- The house reserves the right to alter the lineup or payouts. We will do our best to give ample notice well in advance.
- No seats will be reserved by the house for regular bingo. A player can hold an adjacent seat up to 6:30 PM for a friend.
- Instant Tickets can be purchased and claimed by admission bingo ticket holders only. House may ask to see receipt.
- All tickets must be cashed on the night they are sold and closed unless the game is carried over to the following week.
- Any person winning $600 or more on Instants or $1200 or more on Bingo games, must sign a tax form, and provide a government issued ID and social security number. By law, we cannot pay without a social security number and ID.
- In the case of multiple winners, prizes will be divided equally based on participation and eligibility.
- We will announce one VIP per week. No player can be VIP more than once every 90 days.
- Please be courteous to our volunteers. They are here solely to serve the parish and to assist our players.
- No volunteer can accept tips. Please do not offer tips. This is a diocesan regulation.
- We award a maximum of one winning prize for the Money Ball each night. It is played on games 7a, 7b, and 10.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the bingo hall after 5:00 PM.
We do not accept tips. All of our workers are voluntary help working for the good of Saint Ambrose Parish—please treat them with your utmost courtesy. We appreciate your patronage. Thank You—Father Bob Stec.