Participate in CLOW from Home!
To view past CLOW videos, click the icon on the top right corner of the video to open the playlist.
Children’s Liturgy of the Word (CLOW)
All 1st, 2nd & 3rd Grade Students are invited to participate in Children’s Liturgy of the Word
- Open to all children in 1st Grade through 3rd Grade
- Available during Saturday, 4:30pm & Sunday, 9am & 10:30am Masses
- Provides the children with a celebration of the Liturgy of the Word during Sunday Mass that is geared especially for them
- The Sunday readings are proclaimed using a special children’s lectionary with opportunities for discussion, group activities, and sharing
- Children receive a take-home activity sheet which enhances the weekly lesson from the gospel.
After the opening prayers of the Mass, the celebrant calls the children forward along with an adult leader to receive a special blessing before processing to the Chapel for children’s Liturgy of the Word. The children then rejoin their families in Church prior to the Presentation of the Gifts during the Offertory. They remain with their families for the Liturgy of the Eucharist and the remainder of Mass.
“I wanted to reach out to both of you and say a big THANK YOU for continuing the CLOW lessons for our kiddos! This is a huge support for our little ones who aren’t too sure what is going on, but understanding that things are different. This is one constant for them that I am sure not only myself, but many others are so appreciative for! Kim Nemet and I grew up together, so after 10:30 mass today, I texted her personally thanking her for continuing to be there to worship with our younger kiddos. It’s a challenging time for all, so offering this for our kiddos is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for all you are doing! As we are seeing everywhere, we are all in this together! My family is praying for all of you and our church family during these uncertain times. Thank you for being that constant for all of us!! Stay safe and healthy! Thank you!”
– Jill and Ben Kendrick and Family