Brooks Gibbs - Wednesday, March 12th
Saint Ambrose Parish is bringing in national known motivational speaker and bullying expert, Brooks Gibbs. Brooks has a different take on bullying because bullies never seem to go away. The one thing that can change is the individual’s response. Brooks’ message is inspired by Jesus and he focuses on preparing the victim for the bullying and the hate that they might experience throughout their lives. Very practical and a powerful message.
Fr. Leo coming to Saint Ambrose!
Experience Fr. Leo’s dynamic presentation! He travels the world bringing messages of hope and meals that satisfy. The simple act of creating and sharing a meal can strengthen all kinds of relationships. With just a few simple ingredients and a few hours of time, your kitchen can become the perfect setting for honest, engaging and memorable conversations to build up your family and your relationships.
We would like to invite you to all of the wonderful events at our parish, and remind you of upcoming opportunities for prayer, service and gathering. Visit our Parish Calendar for a full calendar view of events!
Please click on the upcoming events below for descriptions, time and place information.
- March 12, 2014 8:30 am"Bullies Never Go Away" with Brooks Gibbs
- March 12, 2014 5:00 pmConfession Made Easy
- March 13, 2014 6:00 pmSoup Suppers
- March 14, 2014 4:30 pmFish Fry
- March 16, 2014Donut Sunday
- March 17, 2014Saint Patrick's Day
- March 18, 2014 6:00 pmLegion of Mary... 20 Minute Challenge
- March 20, 2014 6:00 pmSoup Suppers
- March 21, 2014 4:30 pmFish Fry
- March 25, 2014 6:00 pmLegion of Mary... 20 Minute Challenge